|• Pets and Animals
• Limbert Wastebox - Charles P. Limbert's furniture designs are best thought of as American Arts & Crafts pieces that went to finishing school in Europe. This waste basket is a replica of the #255 Waste Paper Box found in Booklet No. 112, one of the many catalogs his company produced after the turn of the century.
• Lounge Chair - Get comfortable on the patio or deck with this sturdy reclining lounge chair.
• Mahogany Bed - With a look that combines traditional detailing and construction with the clean lines of contemporary style, this anniversary bed is sure to be the ideal centerpiece for just about any bedroom decor.
• Mahogany Humidor - f you enjoy a fine cigar, and the fragrant smoke that comes only from a fresh one, you should make this attractive humidor -- it keeps your cigars in peak condition. Not only is it a pleasure to build, it's a pleasure to use. Every time you open it, you'll be greeted by the inviting aroma of fresh tobacco stored at the correct humidity.
• Maple Coffee Table with Drawer - A large coffee table with a hinged top for storage.
• Masterwood Coffee Table - Make this inexpensive coffee table for the living room.
• Media Center (pdf) - Two sheets of plywood make on great media center.
• Medicine Cabinet - A perfect reflection of Mission design elements, this medicine cabinet is a major improvement on a store-bought cabinet. The simple melamine interior is inexpensive to build and is long-wearing and easy to clean.
• Mendocino Bench - The clean, horizontal lines and rich redwood tones of this bench design reflect the simple beauty of Northern California. Comfortable and elegant with a gracefully curved seat and angled backrest, it offers a standing invitation to sit, relax and enjoy.
• Mission Style Table Set, Coffee and End Tables - Classic mission styling is enhanced by authentic construction features, such as a single-board top, a rich quartersawn oak grain pattern and reproduction Mission hardware. Add careful workmanship to this mix and you’ll be left with an heirloom.